Sunday 15 June 2008

Am I in the real or virtual world?

It seems as though more and more today we are embracing a virtual world. So today, just like that, I created a blog, this blog. "Created a blog"...seems incredible, it was so easy, type in your email address, select a name (that thought has been keeping me awake for days...), select a template and bingo I'm now the proud owner of a blog. Perhaps that's why we are becoming more reliant on a virtual world. Results are faster, cheaper, easier, more accessible than ever before.

So what will my virtual jottings be composed of? Well, mainly sights and sounds I come across here on the web and as I spend a bit of time on Red Bubble, I will showcase my favourite things about Red Bubble and it's community of artists.

Buy my art

No comments:

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble