Sunday 16 August 2009

Books I Need to Read - Aug 09

I've always had a booklist over the years, but I thought I'd start to share it online. Reading is one of those things I could do all day, everyday if only I had the chance. Sometimes I get so caught up with the story and characters that I'm reluctant to put the book down for fear of leaving the characters frozen mid-action!


Reading this weekend's papers has yielded a nice little variety of books that I'd like to get around to reading one day. Sometimes I base my selection on the reviewer's summary, as the list below shows. More often than not, a good looking book cover with beautiful typography is enough to get me interested in picking the book up and reading the back page summary.
"orange on purple" by Wiezo (available as a greeting card, wall art, canvas, framed print from RedBubble)




The House in Via Manno by Milena Agus & translated by Brigid Maher


Tainted by Ross Pennie


Lost Boy by Brent W. Jeffs


Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer


How we live and Why we Die by Lewis Wolpert


Tell Me No Secrets by Julie Corbin










No comments:

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble