Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Calling All #Project365 Photographers!

Day 307 of 365
If you’re like me and you started this project on the 1st January this year and you’ve yet to skip a day, then that means you’re coming to the end of the project – HOORAY! But, what next?

This project has been extremely challenging, frustrating, frightening, hilarious, interesting, and educational as well as the biggest time thief ever. I’m counting down the days until this is over. I’m trying really hard not to waste the last days with low quality images – I want to continue pushing out from my comfort zone as this was one of my goals when commencing this project. The challenge now, is to plan “what next”. I can discount another year of #project365 – I truly couldn’t imagine anything worse!

I’d like to hear from you, fellow #project365’ers. How have you found this project? Is it what you thought? Have you learnt anything from it? Did you take it seriously, or was it more of a lark? Are there any tips you’d like to share with your fellow #project 365’ers? What will you do when you complete your project? 

I’d love to hear your thoughts, and maybe you can include a link to your project so I – and others – can check out your gallery.
Post a Comment

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble