Tuesday 11 June 2013

Linky Love #4


It's been a while since the last Linky Love and I'm sitting here editing photos from several weeks ago. The computer is being slow, an eclectic mix of music courtesy of iTunes shuffle is playing in the background and I thought I'd add another task while I sit here and wait for the computer to catch up - one image at a time.

One of these days, I'm actually going to use this handy little generator  and create magical things.

I've be blown away by the sheer cleverness of some people.

When I've been in the kitchen, I've been making all sorts of variations of this recipe. Totally nomalicious!

Long summer days are a memory ago as the winter chill is making itself felt around these parts. In life's busy-ness, I didn't share this little iPhone feature with you. My image is the fourth amongst the fifteen finalists for that week. Ahhh, summer...how I'm counting down the weeks....

If you have some spare cash floating around, I'd love for you to donate to this worthy cause. The date is getting closer and I need to reach my target, or I don't ride - yikes!

And a final bit of silliness that is oh-so-clever!

No comments:

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble