Monday 8 September 2008

Feature Monday - Ripples Art Exhibition

I'm grinning from ear to ear at the moment and have to keep pinching myself! There is an art exhibition being held, starting tomorrow and I'm exhibiting 6 of my photographic images! There are 10 artists in total, including other photographers, as well as textile artists, painters, wood turners, jewellery makers and potters! All these years I envied the creative types, and the shows they do, and now here I am taking part in my first show! I can certainly tick that off my list of things to do before I die!!
As part of my Feature Monday, I've included images that will be included in the exhibition, one from Cordelia and the other by rsmac. So if anyone here in the virtual world is going to be down Kiama NSW way this week, then pop over to the Old Fire Station and have a look at the Ripples Creative Splashes Exhibition!

"even when you're gone" by me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations everyone. Hope the show went well fr you!

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble