Sunday 11 September 2011

Better Photography Photograph of the Year 2011 - My News


I've been a little tardy in sharing some photographic news with you. Earlier this year I entered three images in the Better Photography Photograph of the Year 2011. Last year, I also entered 3 images and received three Bronze awards for my efforts. This year, I received two Silvers and a Bronze! I was absolutely delighted with this; I was hoping for a silver and was awarded two! And thanks to those of you who kindly sent me emails to congratulate me - as I hadn't even realised it - one of my silvers also made it on the Top 50 Emotive Portraits page. Win!

Here are the images; they are available for purchase over at Red Bubble or alternatively contact me via this blog.





2 comments:

DebzB said...

Well done you! :D

Unknown said...

Awww - thanks so much Debz :)

Red Bubble Gallery

Red Bubble Gallery
view my photography at Red Bubble